Feel free to throw this on a pyre mods, this is to prevent the topic from being brought up in the feedback thread without being addressed.
As you already know, anons can currently beg for content to be imported on KP in the following places among others>>2468
current general begging thread>>896
current DM/archives begging thread
Requests (which is admin dixit to be wiped at some point)
Discord and Telegram (see homepage)
What's been suggested so far and the main concerns are dupe requests and broken artists who need to be fixed on top of being updated
* fixing the request board (too many anons to quote, unlikely)
* making requests telegram only via a rss feed (restrictive but coordinated) >>2864
* voting (vote rigging is trivial regardless of method used but this is worth mulling over if using remote metrics) >>111
* automatic updates for artists (convenient and not hard to implement but very dangerous if done wrong by the developers or the importers) >>2754
>>2178 and others
* request button on artist page (looks cool and easy to use but if coded wrongly, it does not help) >>2712
* stop requesting (mentioning this for the lulz, but this is actually not wrong if people keep requesting things nobody cares enough about to pay for and multiple times too, waste of time and money for everyone) >>2599Post too long. Click here to view the full text.